Imagine being surrounded by vast expanses of glistening mountains, changing colours as the day progresses. Picture yourself in a divine holiday destination where leisure meets experience. Plan your perfect getaway in lustrous Ladakh, a unique haven with some of India's most stunning landscapes.
A divinity in itself, take away a lifetime of memories in the lap of Karakoram's greatest gift to mankind.
#JeeLEHZara with Travers India.
If you haven’t visited Ladakh yet, well. it's still not too late!! This trip is precisely planned to cover the best of Ladakh.
Ladakh is not just a journey. It is an experience by itself. Travers with us to this heaven and we assure you that this will be the most unforgettable experience of your life.
We are travelers by passion so the entire plan you see below is made keeping 2 things in mind:
- Value for money (Affordable Luxury)
- An experience one can never forget
- No compromise on the type of property/hotel used in the entire trip. All rooms on twin/triple sharing basis only
Saturday, 5th June to Sunday, 13th June 2021
Other option: Choose any dates between 15th May & 15th September 2021 for a customized tour for your private group.
What is included in the tour
- All Transport in Tempo Traveller from Srinagar to Leh
- Accommodation for 8N/9D on double/triple sharing basis
- All meals on each day (breakfast, Lunch and dinner)
- Since we are going to be on the road during the day, every day and there are many local eateries on the road which we can choose from, we will leave it for the group to decide what they would want to have for lunch. Travers will contribute upto INR 150/- (Per Person, On days 2 to 7) for lunch.
- All inner line permits and environment/ wildlife fee for the group
- Rafting on the Zanskar river (longest route) with lunch
- Photography guidance
- First Aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any expenditure due to unfavorable weather conditions over and above the above-mentioned cost will be applicable on actual
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Airfare charges to reach Srinagar or Fly out of Leh
- Cover all "Must Visit" places in Ladakh
- Best properties for accommodation to give the best experience
- Passing the World's highest motorable pass - Khardung La
- 2 nights stay in most luxurious property of Pangong lake (most itineraries have only 1 night stay)
- Witness double-humped camel in Nubra valley
- Shikara ride in Kashmir
- Staying in luxurious, clean and peaceful houseboat
- Enroute Sonmarg and interacting with the soldiers
- Visiting Kargil war memorial museum
- Visiting the best monasteries of Leh (Alchi,Hemis, Thiksey, Lamayuru, Diskit)
- Indulge in the beautiful Buddhist and Ladakhi culture
- Explore the cafes in Leh
- A trip of a lifetime
Day 01 – Arrival at Srinagar
Reach Srinagar in your choice of flight on or before 3.00 pm. We will start when all arrive.
On Arrival, you will be transferred to the Houseboat, evening 30 mins Shikara ride on the lake. Overnight stay at the houseboat.
Day 02 – Srinagar to Kargil via Zojila pass - Visit Drass War Memorial (250 Kms / 08 hrs)
We start early morning (6 am sharp if you want to enjoy Sonmarg too). Post breakfast, proceed towards Kargil. Enroute visit Sonmarg (known as Gateway to Ladakh). Further visit Zojila La Pas, Kargil War Memorial at Drass (Coldest inhabited village). In Drass, you will visit the Kargil War Memorial Museum and drive another 58kms, two and half hours drive will take you to Kargil (2,710 Mtrs) which has got its importance after opening the Ladakh for tourists in 1974. Arrival at Hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel at Kargil.
Day 03 – Kargil to Leh - Visit Maitreya Budha at Mulbekh, Lamayuru, Moonland, Alchi Monastery, Sangam, Magnetic Hill, Hall of Fame (300 Kms / 08-09 hrs)
Set off early in the morning (7 am max) towards Leh. Stop over at the moonland of Lamayuru and witness the strange rock formations. Visit Alchi monastery. Further along, watch the turquoise waters of the Indus meet the muddy waters of Zanskar at the sangam. Reach Leh in the evening and head to your bed.
Day 04 – Rafting on Zanskar River (24 km Longest Route) with SECMOL school visit (the original school of real life Phunsuk Wangdu, Sonam Wangchuk) 99% itineraries don't have this. This is something you cannot miss while in Ladakh.
After breakfast, you will be picked up for rafting at the Zanskar River from Chilling to Sangam. In the evening, you will drive to Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. Overnight stay at the hotel.
The evening is free for everyone to explore Leh city on their own. You can explore the market, relax at one of the cafes, etc.
Day 05 - Tour of Khardungla Pass (18,380 Ft), Nubra Valley (Drive 140 Kms / 5-6hrs)
After Breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass (Highest Motorable road in the World). Check in to Hunder villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Visit Diskit monastery which is 515 years. Overnight stay at Hunder under the twinkle of a thousand stars.
Day 06 – Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake via Shyok
No visit to Ladakh is complete without the mandatory trip to Pangong Tso. A relatively smooth ride, set off after breakfast for a journey that could take over 7 hours via Shyok valley, depending on how often you stop for photographs. Drive on until, all of a sudden, a faint blue blip in the distance appears.
This unbelievably lovely 604 sqkm lake is partly in India and China as well. The most fascinating thing here, other than the lake being high up at 4,305 metres above msl, is the ever-changing water with different shades of blue, as the day gets older. Crystal clear lake water will actually have you counting the pebbles below.
Head over to Spangmik village as the sun slowly goes down and the chill sets in. A warm bed, beside the lake, is ready for you as you step out for a short ramble post dinner. Floyd’s diamonds have never seemed closer as the stars shine on in the clear night sky.
Day 07 – Pangong Excursion day to Chushul
Pangong has some kind of a pull or addiction that we would say! One night would never be enough there and hence we have added one more night (based on the reviews of all our past Traversers) for you to get high on some surreal views, do some photography and see the not seen side of Pangong Lake.
After breakfast, drive along the lake until Chushul and have full excursion of the lake. Late afternoon, drive back to camp. Overnight stay at the Camp.
Day 08 – Pangong - Leh (Rancho School, Thiksey Monastery, Hemis Monastery) (150 km / 06 hrs)
Today, you will be woken up by calls of the migratory birds. Have a relaxed morning, take a walk along the lake or go on a photography splurge. After an early breakfast (6:30AM), begin the long drive back to Leh through Changla pass 5,486 Mtrs. Drive past the breathtaking beauty of the Himalayas, making sure to capture unbelievably picturesque vistas. Overnight at Leh.
Day 9 – Fly Out of Leh
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories..!!
Destination : Accommodation Name
- Srinagar - Deluxe Houseboat
- Kargil - Kargil Tourist Camp / Zojila Residency or Similar
- Leh - Lumbini/ Grand Yasmin / Naro / Kanishka or Similar (03 Night)
- Nubra - Hundar Sarai (Luxury) / Apple Cottage / Or Similar (01 Night)
- Pangong -Pangong Sarai (Best and most secluded property in Pangong)
For people wanting to travel with their private group, below are the costs for every group size (for the above itinerary). You can also contact us for customization in the itinerary.
|Group size||Vehicle||Cost per person|
|6||Tempo Traveller||Rs. 34,200|
|8||Tempo Traveller||Rs. 29,500|
|10||Tempo Traveller||Rs. 27.800|
|12||Tempo Traveller||Rs. 26,200|
For every extra person, cost would be Rs.14,000 extra in the above group sizes
Please contact us to make bookings for customized groups.