Camping is usually a time when you go back to basics and enjoy being surrounded by nature, read your favorite books, watch stars, meet new people, and playing games together as a group.
But in addition to all this, what if you get a closer look at the universe? Find out amazing things about our Solar system, the stars and space from our very own Star Gazing experts. Learn to handle a telescope and explore and enjoy the night sky like never before!
Discover the secrets of Night Photography as well with our ace photographers. Witness the magic of long exposures and create beautiful frames of the night with the captures of stars in your lenses. Learn and unlock the true potential of a DSLR camera, all this in a single beautiful night under the starry sky.
P.S.- This is a private campsite away from the usual chaos at Bhandardara with a surreal view and mouth-watering food served on the campsite. Clean toilets and mineral water available on the campsite
What is included in the tour
- Kasara To Kasara Transport
- Star Gazing expertise and Telescope handling guidance
- Tent (Triple Sharing Basis), sleeping mat and mattress
- First aid
- Evening snacks, BBQ (veg/non veg) and Dinner (Veg)
- Morning breakfast
- Tea (morning and evening)
- Environment fees & expertise
- Photography guidance, etc.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses or extra meals ordered
- Anything which is not included in the inclusions
03:00 pm : Meet Team Travers at Kasara Station
5:00 pm : Reach campsite and have evening snacks along with Introduction session
7:00 pm : BBQ and Telescope setup, Star Gazing session begins
9:00 pm onwards : Dinner and continue with the star gazing session followed by steel wool session, long exposure photography, star trails etc.
6:00 am : Wake up call to enjoy the sunrise
7:30 am : Breakfast and tea
8:30 am : We leave the campsite with amazing memories, knowledge and new friends.
Train Time Table
CST - Kasara local train
12:33 pm: CST
12:46 pm: Dadar
12:53 pm: Kurla
01:15 pm: Thane
01:37 pm: Kalyan
01:50 pm: Titwala
02:10 pm: Asangaon
02:47 pm: Kasara
Things to carry:
- A small sack to put your belongings
- Bottle of water (minimum 2L)
- DSLR Camera (for those who are interested in learning night photography)
- Tripod Compulsory for Night photography.
- Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
- Personal medicines, if any
- Mosquito repellent
- Warm clothes