Ranthambhore Wildlife Reserve is known for its tigers and is one of the best places in India to watch animals in their natural habitat. Tigers can be easily spotted even in the Day time. The parks deciduous forests are characteristic examples of the type of jungle found in Central India. Other major animals include leopard, sloth bears, Sambhar deer, Nilgai, striped hyena, Rhesus macaque and Chital. The reserve is home to a variety of birds’ plants as well as one of the largest banyan trees in India.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Comfortable AC hotels
- All Meal Cycles
- Jungle Permits
- Safari Charges
- All Ground Transfers
- All taxes applicable
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight or train expenses to reach Jaipur or Sawai Madhopur
- Any Kind of personal expenses or extra meals or beverages ordered
- Insurance, Laundry and Phone Calls
- Bottled Water and soft drinks
- Anything that is not included in Inclusions
- An exclusive experience in India’s royal state
- Food Delicacies of Rajasthan
- Wildlife Safaris & Birdwatching in RTR
- Informative sessions, Slide shows etc.
- A package of stunning events and experiences worth cherishing for the lifetime
Please note: Participants may choose to reach Jaipur/Sawai Madhpour by either air or road depending on their preference. However, all required assistance will be duly provided.
Day 1: Arrival at Jaipur/Sawai Madhopur
Drive to hotel from Jaipur (3.5hrs) or Sawai Madhopur (15min). Check-in and have lunch, then leave for the first wildlife safari to RTR.
Day 2: Morning and evening safaris
Early morning wildlife safari followed by breakfast. Rest at hotel or nearby areas and go for afternoon safari post lunch.
Day 3: Morning Safari & Shopping session
Morning Safari, visit to Ranthambhore fort and Trinetra Ganpati temple, followed by breakfast and shopping session in local handicraft market.
Post lunch, check-out from hotel and proceed to Jaipur or Sawai Madhopur for return journey.