Travers India, as has been always doing, takes the safety of our participants and team members with utmost seriousness.
Following are the mandatory rules and regulations applicable for both our participants as well as team members.
- Wearing a facemask is a non negotiable rule under all circumstances except while undertaking a physically challenging activity as per WHO guidelines.
- Participants are requested to carry at least 3 fresh and unused masks with them on any event. Additionally Travers India shall provide additional disposable face masks as required on field.
- Temperature checks and Pulse Oximeter tests are Mandatory for all before, during and after the event.
- Wearing full length clothing or gear such as caps, protective gloves/ skins etc. that will minimise body exposure is highly recommended to minimise risks.
- Participants will be asked to sign a declaration stating that they have not come in contact with any person tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the event or have come from or visited any designated containment zones.
- The same declaration shall ascertain whether the participants are experiencing or have experienced any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. or any other symptoms that call under the category of ILI (Influenza Like Illness) recently.
- Any participants being found positive of such symptoms or showing abnormal levels of Oxygen or temperature will be requested to abstain from participating in the event on medical grounds.
- Participants are requested to adhere to social distancing norms as per the stipulated guide lines at all times.
- Co-operate with our on field team to avoid crowding and inconvenience.
- Any participant that tests positive for COVID-19 within 14 days after the event is to inform Team Travers so we can notify others that were present for the event to ensure prompt medical action.