Bhigwan – Kumbhargaon
Bhigwan is a small town on the border of Pune and Solapur district in Central Maharashtra, India. It is located on the Pune-Solapur Highway around 105 km from Pune on the backwaters of Ujani dam.
Kumbhargaon is situated near to Pune-Solapur Highway with fascinating view of backwaters of Ujani being spread over acres of land making winter migrants assured halt in Maharashtra.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in comfortable AC Hotels
- All meal cycles
- Boat Charges
- All Ground Transfers in AC Vehicle
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any kind of personal expenses or extra meals or beverages ordered
- Insurance Laundry & phone calls
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Alcoholic Drinks
- All applicable taxes
- Anything that is not included in inclusion list
- An exclusive experience in the ‘Bharatpur’ of Maharashtra
- Birdwatching trails, boating session
- Informative sessions, Slide show etc.
- Assured 80 plus Bird Species
- Excellent Bird Photography Opportunities
- Food Delicacies of Solapur
- A package of stunning wildlife events and experiences worth cherishing for lifetime
Please note: This Tour begins and ends at Mumbai. Participants may choose to reach Baramati/Bhigwan/Pune by either rail or road depending on their preference. However, all required assistance will be duly provided.
DAY 1: Departure from Mumbai
Departure from Vile Parle by AC bus/vehicle at 11 pm.
DAY 2: Briefing Session, Trail & Evening Boat Ride
Upon arrival, at Baramati (Kumbhargaon) at early morning, we will keep the luggage and shall get fresh quickly. A small briefing session followed by breakfast and small trail around Kumbhargaon. Participants will check into the hotel (Baramati) around 11:30am. After lunch, we will go back to Kumbhargaon for evening boat ride, later on followed by evening meeting & Slide Show at hotel over dinner.
DAY 3: Early Morning Long Birding Trail
We will leave early morning for Diksal (Bhigwan) birding trail followed by breakfast and discussion about sightings. We will check out around 11:30am from Baramati and have lunch post that. We will stop at around Pune for evening refreshments.
Around 8:00pm, tour ends at Vile Parle.