Fireflies or beetles illuminates light within their bodies. This process is called bioluminescence. Fireflies do this to attract a mate. Early monsoon climate is the perfect time for fireflies worms for mating and in a process of the mating, hundreds of fireflies gather together on a tree displaying (kind of courtship/ power show) their bioluminescent lights in the nights.
Mixed/dense forests is just the perfect ground for these beetles. When hundreds of fireflies extrude lights together, one can feel to be standing among millions of stars. This nature’s phenomenon is a treat to watch.
The sound of chirping birds in an evening and calm water rippling is the beauty of lakeside camping. Our campsite provides a panoramic view of the lake with breathtaking ambiance.
What is included in the tour
- Pune to Pune road transport by private non AC bus
- Tent (Triple Sharing Basis), sleeping mat and mattress
- Evening snacks, BBQ (veg/non veg) and Dinner (Veg)
- Morning breakfast
- Tea (morning and evening)
- Camp fire and music
- Environment fees & expertise
- Photography guidance, etc.
- First aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses or extra meals ordered
- Anything which is not included in the inclusions
- Take in stunning views of nature
- Experience the peace and tranquility with a relaxing views.
11:00 am : Start our journey from Pune via a private non AC bus
5:00 pm : Reach campsite and have evening snacks along with Introduction session
7:00 pm : BBQ and camp fire setup
9:00 pm onwards : Dinner and gazing at fireflies
6:00 am : Wake up call to enjoy morning sunrise
8:00 am : Breakfast and tea
9:00 am : Leave the campsite with amazing memories, learnings and new friends
04:00 pm : Reach Pune