Gujarat never fails to amaze and its amazement lies in a celebration at the largest tent city situated in the heart of the Kutch District – The Rann Of Kutch. It is the most Popular tourist destination to visit on long weekends. The spectacular sight of a glistening White Rann under the full moon along with various glimpses of Kutchi Culture, handicrafts and outdoor activities make this desert carnival a perfect holiday destination.
The Rann Utsav – Tent City is a specially built temporary city that captures the ethnic beauty of rural Kutch while providing a memorable experience. Spread across an area of 5,00,000 sq. mt., it is the largest tent accommodation in India.
Located 85 km from Bhuj, The Rann Utsav – Tent City is set up near the village of DhordoThe handicraft bazaar provides local artisans a fantastic platform to showcase their work, while the activity area is used for a range of performances and entertaining shows
What is included in the tour
- A/C Coach for all days
- Train fare (Sleeper class)
- Pick and Drop from and to Bhuj station
- Accommodation on a triple sharing basis for 1 Night in Traditional Bhungas
- Meals as per plan (All meals on Day 2; and breakfast and lunch on Day 3)
- Exclusive vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary by AC Coach
- All transport & hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expenses
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities
- Room heater charges
- Meals during train journey
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Witness one of the largest salt deserts in the world
- Witnessing surreal sunrises and sunsets
- Camel ride and Live Performances
- Exploring the unique and beautiful handicrafts of Kutch
- Experiencing the rich local culture of Kutch
- See the Rann of Kutch lit up on a Full Moon
- Visit Vijay Vilas Palace & Aina Mahal
- Visit Mandavi beach
- Local shopping and food hopping around Bhuj
Meet Team Travers at Bandra Station at 5 pm and board the Kutch Express at 5.30 pm
Arrive at Bhuj Station at 08:50hrs. Hop onto an AC bus and proceed towards Aaina Mahal, Prag Mahal and Swaminarayan Temple. For breakfast halt at a local eatery and relish some mouthwatering Gujarati breakfast.
Check into the traditional Kutchi style Bhungas (Rann Visamo) and have lunch. Post lunch, proceed towards the and spend the evening seeing the sunset and enjoying the full moon view of the white desert.
The day begins early as we head over to the desert at 5:00 hrs to watch the rising sun. Breakfast will be served at the resort after which we will proceed towards India Bridge and then to Kala Dungar.
After lunch, proceed to Mandavi. We visit the Vijay Vilas heritage palace and museum, the Shyamji Krishna Verma Memorial., 72 Jinalay Jain Temple and Mandvi beach.
Move towards Bhuj Station and take back fond memories of the trip to Mumbai via the Kutch Express.
Reach Mumbai by 11:30 am