Camping is usually a time when you go back to basics and enjoy being surrounded by nature, read your favorite books, watch stars, meet new people, and playing games together as a group.
Camping helps you get close to nature and take a break from the chaotic city life of hectic routines, excel, ppts and targets.
The sound of chirping birds in an evening and calm water rippling is the beauty of lakeside camping. Our campsite provides a panoramic view of the lake with breathtaking ambiance.
P.S.- This is a private campsite away from the usual chaos at Bhandardara with a surreal view wth some mouth-watering food served on the campsite. Clean toilets and mineral water available on the campsite
What is included in the tour
- Kasara To Kasara Transport
- Tent (Triple Sharing Basis), sleeping mat and mattress
- First aid
- Evening Breakfast, BBQ (veg/non veg) and Dinner (Veg)
- Morning breakfast
- Tea (morning and evening)
- Environment fees & expertise
- Photography guidance, etc.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses or extra meals ordered
- Anything which is not included in the inclusions
03:00 pm : Meet Team Travers at Kasara Station
5:00 pm : Reach campsite and have evening snacks along with Introduction session
7:00 pm : BBQ and camp fire setup
9:00 pm onwards : Dinner and chilling time
6:00 am : Wake up call to enjoy the sunrise
8:00 am : Breakfast and tea
9:00 am : We leave the campsite with amazing memories, learnings and new friends.
Train Time Table
CST - Kasara local train
12:33 pm: CST
12:46 pm: Dadar
12:53 pm: Kurla
01:15 pm: Thane
01:37 pm: Kalyan
01:50 pm: Titwala
02:10 pm: Asangaon
02:47 pm: Kasara
Things to carry:
- A small sack to put your belongings
- Bottle of water (minimum 2L)
- Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
- Personal medicines, if any
- Mosquito repellent
- Warm clothes