Lets witness the tiny world of macro, let's spend time around them, let's observe them carefully and let's make images while we walk.
Who can join?
~ Anyone willing to spend time with camera
~ Anyone who wants to take good images
~ Anyone who loves macro photography
~ Anyone who is new to Mumbai
~ Anyone who wants to see city from a traveler’s eye
~ Anyone who possesses any camera (DSLR, Prosumer, Mobile)
~ Anyone willing to spend Sunday morning in a constructive way
Join in with your friends and colleagues to capture colorful butterflies and insects with monsoon hues.
What to carry?
1. Camera (or mobile)
2. Water bottle
3. Small backpack for belongings
4. Comfortable clothing
5. Cap/ sunglasses
6. Camouflaged clothes preferred
7. Willingness to learn
What is included in the tour
- Snack packet
- Photography guidance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any extra meals or water bottle purchased
- Photo walk (Informative & Guided walk)
- Visit to Maharashtra Nature Park
- Demos on any camera by Travers Team
- Photography tips by experts
- Session on macro photography basics
- Meeting fellow instagrammers and photographers
- A chance to get featured on Travers India page
- Polish your skillset in macro photography
- Notes in pdf