Put a 'brake' on that everyday routine and PEDAL with us towards the serene south side of the city which never sleeps!
Spend your Sunday morning cycling through the heart of Mumbai.
Enjoy the scenic lanes of Mumbai like never before and improve your health as well. What can be special than enjoying the iconic Gateway of India, riding through Colaba, the cool breeze at Nariman point, photography and much more.
What is included in the tour
- Gear/Non Gear Cycles with Helmet
- First Aid
- Expertise Charges
- Mechanic Support
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as snacks, soft drinks, etc.
- Anything other than above-mentioned inclusions
- Ride leisurely through the peaceful lanes of heritage rich Southern Mumbai
- Points to be covered. (Not in order)
- Marine Drive
- Nariman Point
- 6:00 am - Meet the team at Churchgate station, cycle and helmet distribution, ride instruction and basic knowledge sharing on how to handle a geared cycle
- 6:15 am - Ride starts. Ride leisurely through the peaceful lanes of heritage rich Southern Mumbai
- 9:00 am - Ride ends with basic stretching, breathing and relaxation exercises
Things to Carry :
- Water bottle (Minimum 2 litres)
- Camera (optional)
- Personal medicines, if any
- Helmet incase of own cycle