Everything that light touches is a kingdom…isn’t this true? Malshej is nothing but a hidden kingdom in Sahyadri Mountains. Malshej, a place known for its lush green mountain ranges, the father of waterfalls & a mother of fog…where the monsoon is the visitor... Malshej Ghat is one of the mountain passes in Western Ghats region of India. It is a motorable pass like Varandha, Bhor, Thal, Tamhini, Amboli Ghats. Malshej Ghat initially had to be trekked or climbed via Bhoj darya when the road was not constructed.
Jungle jungle baat chali hai…pataa chalaa hai…Malshej mein ek trail khulaa hai…trail khulaa hai!
Malshej ghat from the ancient i.e. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj’s time was the oldest path for travelling, transporting & what not!!! Birds chirping, sound of flowing water, lush green patch on the way and many more to experience...
What is included in the tour
- Non AC bus transport (Mumbai to Mumbai)
- Breakfast and lunch
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Forest entry charges, permits (if any)
- Field expertise and Photography guidance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any kind of personal expenses or extra meals ordered
- Anything which is not included in the Inclusions
- Best and most unique offbeat trek in Maharashtra
- Unlimited waterfalls
- Panoramic views of the Sahyadri.
- Ancient route
- Walking through the dense jungle paths while trekking.
Day 0 -
11:00 pm : Leave from Mumbai via non-AC private bus
Day 1 -
05:00 am : Reach breakfast point and rest for a while
06:30 am : Have breakfast & leave for Malshej point
07:00 am : Start the trek
11:00 am : Reach the plateau
01:00 pm : Reach base village & have lunch
03:00 pm : Start return journey to Mumbai
07:00 pm : Reach Mumbai
- Borivali (Sanjay Gandhi National Park gate)
- Vile Parle (near airport on highway)
- Bandra East Kalanagar (bus stop)
- Sion (near Sion Lunch Home)
- Thane (Teen Haath Naka)