Want to experience a myriad of experience at one single camping destination?
Situated in the lush lap of Khopoli, this quaint location is surrounded by the enthralling Sahyadri mountains in all their glory. And we can guarantee you that there is no other camping experience as eventful and exciting as this one!
Indulge the adrenaline seeker in you with a variety of adventure activities, awaken the dancer in you with a fun Zumba session, take loads and loads of pictures around the scenic campsite and scrumptious food! Don't worry, the peace seeking nature lover in you will surely appreciate the serenity of the forest trek and a lakeside stroll, and ofcourse a cozy campfire under the starry night sky. Enjoy all this and so much more with delicious local cuisine and some mouth watering barbeque as well!
So prepare yourself to treat all your senses and the nature loving adventure freak in you. Bring in your best buddies and bond with like-minded travelers for creating memories to last you a lifetime!
Campsite to Campsite: Rs. 1,900/-
Mumbai to Mumbai: Rs. 2,400/-
What is included in the tour
- Road transport to and fro from Mumbai in private AC bus
- Tent stay (twin sharing) with bedding, pillow, bedsheet
- Evening snacks, dinner and next day breakfast (Jain/ Veg/ Non-Veg)
- Drinking water
- Multiple obstacle activities
- Fun games
- Toilet facilities
- Small jungle night trail
- Rain Dance and zumba sessions
- First aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses or extra meals ordered
- Other activities at the campsite (zip lining, archery, sling shot, etc. can be experienced at additional cost)
- Anything which is not included in the inclusions
- Camping experience
- Tons of activities and fun games
- Dip in the river
- Night trail
- Rain dance
- Zumba session
12:00 pm : Leave from Mumbai via private AC bus
04:00 pm : Reach campsite, introduction session, tent allocation and evening snacks with tea/coffee.
05:30 pm : Enjoy the various team games, obstacle activities that are already planned for you
07:30 pm : One hour zumba session
09:00 pm : Dinner
10:00 pm : Small jungle night trail for all those who want to experience some adventure (will be a guided with locals)
12:00 am : Bonfire with story telling
You can sleep at your time in your allotted tents
07:00 am : Wake up call to enjoy the sunrise
07:30 am : Walk upto the river and enjoy for sometime
08:30 am : Rain dance session to show your dancing moves as we beat the morning heat!
09:30 am : Breakfast and tea/coffee
10:30 am : We leave the campsite with amazing memories, learnings and new friends
01:30 pm : Reach Mumbai
Things to Carry:
- A small sack to put your belongings
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra set of clothes with towel
- Basic toiletry
- Comfortable footwear (shoes and slippers)
- Mosquito repellent (optional)
- Personal medicines, if any