Flawless Shooting in golden hours has always been a challenge for any image maker.
With properties, awesome make up and glamorous hairstyle, a model in sunshine will be nothing less than an absolute treat of a subject for shoot.
Come let's witness this art form of Portrait Photography under guidance of experts. Let's spend time around models with target practice, let's observe the composition elements and let's make images while we reside at the heart of Bhandardara.
What is included in the tour
- Kasara To Kasara Transport
- Tent (Triple Sharing Basis), sleeping mat and mattress
- First aid
- Evening Breakfast, BBQ (veg/non veg) and Dinner (Veg)
- Morning breakfast
- Tea (morning and evening)
- Environment fees & expertise
- Photography guidance, etc.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses or extra meals ordered
- Anything which is not included in the inclusions
Outdoor sessions with multiple models
Ambience Lighting Understanding
Demos on any camera by Travers Team
Photography tips by experts
Session with ambience plus modifiers
Meeting fellow instagrammers and photographers
A chance to get featured on Travers India page
Polish your skillset in photography
Notes in pdf
03:00 pm : Meet Team Travers at Kasara Station
5:00 pm : Reach campsite and have evening snacks along with Introduction session followed by experts sharing their photographic journey and love for arts and portraits. Learn to click portraits and post processing as well while enjoying the sunset. Some demonstrations at campsite.
7:00 pm : BBQ and camp fire setup
9:00 pm onwards : Dinner and chilling time
6:00 am : Wake up call to enjoy the sunrise
8:00 am : Breakfast and tea
9:00 am : We leave the campsite with amazing memories, learnings and new friends.
Train Time Table
CST - Kasara local train
12:33 pm: CST
12:46 pm: Dadar
12:53 pm: Kurla
01:15 pm: Thane
01:37 pm: Kalyan
01:50 pm: Titwala
02:10 pm: Asangaon
02:47 pm: Kasara
Things to carry:
- A small sack to put your belongings
- Bottle of water (minimum 2L)
- Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
- Camera and tripod
- Personal medicines, if any
- Mosquito repellent
- Warm clothes