Hidden in the belly of Rajasthan, Bera is a small town in Pali district with a considerable number of leopards but very few tourists. Bera was hardly known amongst the wildlifers. The entire hill locks where leopards have their habitat, is a revenue land and it has not been declared a wildlife sanctuary. Govt. of Rajasthan is in the process of declaring this area as wildlife sanctuary for giving protection especially to leopards, the most elusive cat in the wild.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Luxury Property
- All meal cycles
- Jungle permits
- Safari charges
- All ground transfers
- Train 3AC tickets
- All taxes applicable
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any kind of personal expenses or extra meals or beverages ordered
- Insurance Laundry & phone calls
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Anything that is not included in inclusion list
- An exclusive experience in India’s royal state
- Food delicacies of Rajasthan, Pali
- Wildlife safaris & birdwatching in Bera
- Informative sessions, slide shows etc.
- A package of stunning events and experiences worth cherishing for lifetime
Please note: This Tour begins and ends at Mumbai. Participants may choose to reach Jawai Bandh/Udaipur or Bera by either air or road depending on their preference. However, all required assistance will be duly provided.
DAY 1 : Departure from Mumbai
Departure by Amrapur Aravali from BDTS at 20:55 pm. (Breakfast in Train)
DAY 2 : Briefing Session & Evening Safari
Upon arrival at Jawai Bandh at 11 am, 20 mins journey to Hotel. Participants will check in to the hotel.
A small briefing session after lunch will set the pace for first jungle safari. After safari, meet at Hotel for dinner.
DAY 3 : Morning and Evening Safari
Early morning wildlife safari followed by breakfast and discussion about sightings.
Afternoon safari post lunch.
After evening refreshments, informative session on Biodiversity followed by dinner.
DAY 4 : Village Tour & Safari
Morning Safari followed by visit in local village and handicraft market. Post lunch, check out and proceed to Jawai Bandh station to start return journey by Aravali Exp at 14:44 pm.
DAY 5 : Reach Mumbai
Reach Mumbai Early Morning at 6:35 am.