Imagine reading a book and listening to live music alongside a serene lake amidst lush green surroundings away from the city life. This location is so unique that it instantly connects with your mind, body and soul.
Toss in movie screening under the starry skies getting cozy near the bonfire, or playing games with your best buddies at a quaint riverside cafe, and retiring into homey tents for the night. Now this is the perfect getaway you didn't know you needed!
If you yearn for this bliss, then we invite you to visit this fun-filled and beautiful campsite in Karjat (2 hours drive from Mumbai and Pune) with your friends, families and pets as well.
Is it kid friendly?
Yes, absolutely! You can bring your kids here. We have games, 24/7 cafe and comfortable sleeping arrangements too. It is free of cost for kids under 6 years while 7-12 years would be charged Rs.1,000 per kid.
Please note: Travers India will provide all the necessary arrangements for your group at your given dates, however no Travers representative will be accompanying you for this event. For joining our group departures, you can visit here or can join our whatsapp group
What is included in the tour
- Tent stay (twin sharing) with bedding, pillow, bedsheet
- High tea, dinner and next day breakfast (Jain/ Veg/ Non-Veg)
- Boating and river swimming with life jackets
- Live band performance
- Movie screening
- Indoor and outdoor activities (volleyball, football, badminton, cricket, board games)
- Forest trek
- Toilet facilities
- First aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses or extra meals ordered
- Anything which is not included in the inclusions
04:00 pm : Reach campsite and tent allotment
05:00 pm : High tea
05:30 pm : Go for boating or dip in the river
07:00 pm : Change and engage in any outdoor or indoor activities
08:30 pm : Live band performance
9:30 pm : Dinner
11:00 pm : Movie screening
7:00 am : Wake up call and go for a short trek
9:30 am : Breakfast and tea/coffee
10:30 am : We leave the campsite with amazing memories, learnings and new friends
Things to Carry:
- A small sack to put your belongings
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra set of clothes with towel
- Basic toiletry
- Comfortable footwear (shoes and slippers)
- Mosquito repellent (optional)
- Personal medicines, if any