Malvan is a town and taluka in Sindhudurg District, the southernmost district of Maharashtra State, India, well known for the historically important Sindhudurg Fort.
Malvan has become a major tourist attraction due its clean beaches, historical monuments, tasty food/sea food options, various affordable water sports, etc. Due to its relatively clear sea waters, Malvan serves as a perfect spot for scuba diving (done mostly with surface oxygen supply) and snorkeling. Near the outer walls of Sindhudurg fort one can see lots of live corals and colorful marine life under the sea.
What is included in the tour
- Traveling from Dadar to Dadar by private non AC bus
- Beach resort accommodation charges (4 people sharing the room)
- 1 session of Scuba diving (15-20Ft) with photos and videos , Jet Ski, Banana Ride, Bumper Ride, Speed Boat and Parasailing charges
- Sindhudurg fort entry fee
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Permission and entry charges (wherever required)
- Safety and first aid
- Professional expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral Water
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Take in stunning views of nature
- Experience the scuba diving with some beautiful sight seeing.
Day 0 :
08:00 pm - Meet Team Travers outside Vile Parle Station to start our journey towards Malvan via non AC tempo traveller
Day 1 :
08:00 am - Breakfast (Near Ratnagiri/Kankavli)
11:00 am - Reach Malvan - Check in to the beach side resort, have light lunch (Ambolya and cocunut chatni) and go for water sports
03:00 pm - Post water sports, we change our clothes and head to explore Sindhudurg Fort (One of the best-preserved forts of the Marathas)
05:30 pm - Visit rock garden for sunset
8:00 pm - Dinner (At Own Cost)
9.30 pm - Take a stroll to Chilva beach (Optional)
11.00 pm - Hit the beds or chill with the fellow travellers.
Day 2 :
06:00 am - Wake Up Call and Breakfast
07:00 am - Dolphin Safari
09:00 am - Go for scuba diving
01:00 pm - Lunch (Veg Thali or compensation worth RS. 150)
03:00 pm - Leave for Mumbai
Day 3 :
Reach Mumbai early morning (around 4.30 am)