One of the most popular and beautiful trek of Kullu valley takes us to the origin of river Beas, a small glacier lake situated at an altitude of 3690 mts. The trail runs along the Beas river most of the times and passes through a cool herb-laden area and small rivulets. The high peaks of the region dominate the horizon. Camping in the beautiful meadows surrounded with the rhododendrons and birch trees makes the trip unforgettable.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in spacious and comfortable tents at base camp, Naggar (6 to 8 pax in a tent, ground bedding with mattresses, pillows, and blankets ).
- There is a separate block of toilets and washrooms with hot and cold water for males and females.
- Accommodation in Alpine tents (3/4men) during the trek in higher camps.
- Sleeping bags ( Holofill ), Rucksack, Trekking mats.
- A variety of wholesome hygienic vegetarian meals.
- All meals. (Manali to Manali excluding Lunch on 4th May)
- All activities as per the itinerary.
- Transportation/ transfers as per the itinerary.
- Services of qualified instructors/ guides, cook, kitchen helper and mules/porters to carry camping equipment if logistics required.
- Basic First aid kit.
- Mountain bikes for the ride from Dhundhi to Manali.
- 1 Session of rafting in Beas river.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any accidental, emergency, travel or medical Insurance.
- Any expenses of a personal nature.
- Dinner expenses during bus journeys from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi.
- Beverages or drinks of any sort, including soft drinks or bottled / mineral water.
- Any charges to visit monument/ heritage buildings and photography or camera charges.
- Any transportation charges or transfers which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any charges for a manual or helicopter evacuation, hospitalization in case of a medical emergency or the like.
- Any additional activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- The Personal porterage / horses for carrying of individual kit or baggage.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Take in stunning views of nature
- Campsite nearby a river
- Beat the heat of summer season
- Experience the peace and tranquility with relaxing views
Major Activities covered:
- A Snow Trek
- River Rafting
- River side camping
- River Crossing
- Stream Walk
- Heritage Walk
Day 01 :
Reach Delhi before 4 PM and leave for overnight journey in AC Volvo to Manali.
Day 02 :
Arrival in Manali early morning. Rest time. Post breakfast, freshen up and schedule briefing. Participants can perform paragliding in free time at own expenses.
Post lunch, after a short break we go for an acclimatization walk crossing around the heritage village Naggar. We then pack our bags for snow trek.
Day 03 :
We start our snow trek and reach the first base camp.
Day 04 :
Trek from base camp 1 to base camp 2.
Day 05 :
Trek from base camp 2 to the summit and back to base camp 2.
Day 06 :
Trek from base camp 2 to our Manali base. Post lunch, we go for river rafting.
Day 07 :
After breakfast, we will enjoy the adventure activities like Rock Climbing, Rappelling, River crossing, Zip line, etc. till Lunch time. Post lunch, we enjoy some free shopping time at Manali. Gather at Manali Bus stand at 4 PM for return journey towards Delhi.
Reach Delhi around 8 to 9 AM. Tour concludes with lots of happy memories.
Things to carry:
- A quality trekking backpack
- Trekking shoes (Avoid any other footwear that is not specifically sold under the category of "Trekking shoes". This excludes "Hiking shoes" and "Hunting shoes")
- 4 to 6 pairs of FULL LENGTH clothing
- One pair of thermal wear
- One set of winter wear
- Monkey cap / balaclava
- Bandana / Muffler
- Woollen sweater
- Woollen gloves
- Woollen socks
- Good quality electric torch
- Cap / hat
- Goggles (preferably black coloured)
- A plate, spoon and a mug
- Personal medicines
- Photo ID