Named after famous god and river flowing through it. The jungle habitat to more than 60 keystone species. Dominated by Bamboo and Tickwood this forest is a TIGER TEMPLE .The jewel of Vidarbha and tiger gate of Maharashtra.From serene Kolara to awesome Telia and from Tadoba Lake to extended borders of Jamni this park has everything to offer for any wildlife enthusiast. Maya, Gabbar, Sonam, Tara,Matkasur,Waghdoh, are the most famous tigers of last 5 years in international photography and film circuit and without a doubt they are the real heroes of this park.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation Comfortable AC Hotels/Resorts.
- All meal Cycles
- Jungle Permits
- Safari Charges
- All Ground Transfers in AC SUV Vehicles
- Train 3AC tickets
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any kind of personal expenses or extra meals or beverages ordered
- Insurance, Laundry & phone calls
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Alcoholic Drinks
- All applicable taxes (GST)
- Anything that is not included in inclusion list
- An Exclusive experience in the India’s most popular tiger Reserve in recent times.
- Food Delicacies of Vidarbha India,
- 4 Wildlife Safaris & Birdwatching in Tadoba (Paradise for Wildlife Photographers)
- Informative sessions, Slide shows etc.
- A package of stunning events and experiences worth cherishing for lifetime.
Please note: This Tour begins and ends at Mumbai. Participants may choose to reach Nagpur by either air or road depending on their preference. However, all required assistance will be duly provided.
Day 1 : Departure from Mumbai by Vidarbha Exp/ Duranto Exp from Mumbai Central at 19:10/20:15 pm.
Day 2 : Upon arrival at Nagpur at 7:20 /8:55 am, participants will have breakfast and then leave for Pench (3 hours’ Drive). Kolara/Mohurli. At around noon, check in hotel and post lunch get ready for first jungle safari, followed by late evening meeting at hotel. Small Informative slide show.
Day 3 : Early morning wildlife safari followed by breakfast and discussion about sightings. Afternoon safari post lunch. After evening refreshments, informative session on Biodiversity followed by dinner.
Day 4 : Early morning wildlife safari. Post lunch, we will check out and reach Nagpur station (Shopping session in between) for return journey. Duranto Exp (20:40 pm)/Vidarbha Exp, (17:15 pm)
Day 5 : Reach Mumbai early morning (Duranto 7:55 am / Vidarbha 7 am)