Celebrate life in it's utmost pristinness at the perennial Devkund waterfall near the Tamhini ghats. Located near the village Bhira, the scenic waterfall basking amidst luxuriant greenery is guaranteed to make you fall in love. !!
Believed to be the origin of River Kundalika, this waterfall is the convergence of three rivers. The two hour trek passing through the dam backwaters to get to the site is one of the most scenic trekking routes and the picturesque bounty that greets you in the end is totally worth all the effort.
What is included in the tour
- Transport by non AC private bus
- RTO Permit
- First aid
- Morning breakfast
- Guide charges
- Environment fees & expertise
- Photography guidance, etc.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses or extra meals ordered
- Anything which is not included in the inclusions.
- Perrenial and picturesque waterfall
- Turquoise colored clean water to take a dip
- Dense forest walk to pump up the adventure
- Can spot unique flora and fauna across the trek
11:00 pm : Meet Travers team at Vile Parle station and leave via private non-AC bus
4:00 am : Reach base village and rest
6:00 am : Freshen up, have breakfast and start trek towards Devkund waterfall
10:00 am : Reach Devkund waterfall
12:00 pm : Leave from waterfall towards base village
2:00 pm : Have lunch at the base village
3:00 pm : Leave for Mumbai
7:30 pm : Reach Mumbai