Imagine being surrounded by vast expanses of glistening mountains, changing colours as the day progresses. Picture yourself in a divine holiday destination where leisure meets experience. Plan your perfect getaway in lustrous Ladakh, a unique haven with some of India's most stunning landscapes.
A divinity in itself, take away a lifetime of memories in the lap of Karakoram's greatest gift to mankind.
#JeeLEHZara with Travers India.
If you haven’t visited Ladakh yet, well. it's still not too late!! This trip is precisely planned to cover the best of Ladakh.
Ladakh is not just a journey. It is an experience by itself. Travers with us to this heaven and we assure you that this will be the most unforgettable experience of your life.
We are travelers by passion so the entire plan you see below is made keeping 2 things in mind:
- Value for money (Affordable Luxury)
- An experience one can never forget
- No compromise on the type of property/hotel used in the entire trip. All rooms on twin/triple sharing basis only
Please note that COVID NEGATIVE certificate is mandatory for all participants joining the trip. You will have to submit the proof while landing at Srinagar and the result must be less than 48 hours old as per Government regulations.
COVID related flexibility:
- Block your seat by paying just Rs.5,000/- and pay the remaining balance 15 days before the event date
- We understand the current situation and have made it easy to change your travel plans up to 15 days prior to your trip's departure dates
- You can choose new dates and/or a new group departure or get a full refund up to 15 days before the trip departure date. Any cancellation after that will be treated as per our normal cancellation policy - https://www.traversindia.com/payments-and-cancellation-policy
- If you or anyone in your family (parents/siblings) have COVID+ and you cancel your trip due to that at the last minute, we will give you full refund (deducting 5% GST) once you submit the COVID+ report to us
What is included in the tour
- All Transport in Tempo Traveller from Srinagar to Leh and back to Srinagar
- Accommodation for 6N/7D on double sharing basis to ensure maximum comfort. If the group size is an odd number then we may have 1 triple sharing room
- 2 meals on each day (breakfast and dinner). Ideally, we would like to include lunch on each day as well, but we will be on the road during the day, every day. And there are many more eating options on the road which people can choose from, from expensive restaurants to cheap maggi shops. We will leave it for the group to decide what they would want to have for lunch.
- All inner line permits and environment/ wildlife fee for the group
- First Aid and Photography Guidance
Jain Food available as well with prior notice
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any expenditure due to unfavorable weather conditions over and above the above-mentioned cost will be applicable on actual
- Any COVID test charges at the airport
- Monument entrance fee and Guide fees
- Any item of personal requirement, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare charges to reach Srinagar or Fly out of Leh
- Any medical or evacuation expenses
- Cover all "Must Visit" places in Ladakh
- Best properties for accommodation to give the best experience
- Passing the World's highest motorable pass - Khardung La
- Witness double-humped camel in Nubra valley
- Shikara ride in Kashmir
- Staying in luxurious, clean and peaceful houseboat
- 1 night stay amidst the beautiful valleys of Sonmarg
- Visiting Kargil war memorial museum
- Visiting the best monasteries of Leh (Alchi, Hemis, Likir, Lamayuru, Diskit)
- Indulge in the beautiful Buddhist and Ladakhi culture
- Explore the cafes in Leh
- A trip of a lifetime
Day 01 – Arrival at Srinagar
Reach Srinagar in your choice of flight on or before 2.00 pm. We will start when all arrive. On Arrival, you will be transferred to the Houseboat, evening 30 mins Shikara ride on the lake. Overnight stay at the houseboat.
Day 02 – Srinagar to Kargil via Zojila pass - Visit Drass War Memorial (250 Kms / 08 hrs)
We start early morning at around 7:00 am with packed breakfast. Post breakfast, proceed towards Kargil. Enroute Sonmarg (known as Gateway to Ladakh). Further visit Zojila La Pass, Kargil War Memorial at Drass (Coldest inhabited village). Visit the Drass War Memorial and pay a tribute to all the warriors of Indian Army. Reach Kargil by evening and retire to your beds after dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel at Kargil.
Day 03 – Kargil to Leh - Visit Maitreya Budha at Mulbekh, Likir Monastery, Sangam, Magnetic Hill, Shanti Stupa (300 Kms / 08-09 hrs)
Early morning breakfast with stunning views and leave the property by 8:00 am towards Leh. Stop over at the Mulbekh for the beautiful standing Buddha. Enroute Lamayuru monastery and stop at Khalsi for lunch. Post lunch visit Likir Monastery which is one of the best maintained monasteries of Ladakh. Further along, watch the turquoise waters of the Indus meet the muddy waters of Zanskar at the Sangam and visit Shanti Stupa to see the panoramic views of Leh and Stok Kangri. Reach Leh in the evening and head to your bed or explore the market.
Day 04 – Tour of Khardungla Pass (18,380 Ft), Nubra Valley (Drive 140 Kms / 5-6hrs)
Rise and shine for a drive to Khardung-La and beyond. One of the highest motorable passes in the world, the views from Khardung-La on a clear day are breathtaking. A stopover after Khardungla for lunch and then we head towards the 14th century Diskit monastery for some stunning views of the Shyok river, the floodplains below with the sand dunes of Hunder and beyond. Enjoy a ride on the bactrian camels on the sand dunes (optional at your own cost) of Hunder and spend the night in tents under the twinkle of a thousand stars.
Day 05 – Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake via Shyok
No visit to Ladakh is complete without the mandatory trip to Pangong Tso. A relatively smooth ride, set off after breakfast for a journey that could take over 7 hours via Shyok valley, depending on how often you stop for photographs. Drive on until, suddenly, a faint blue blip in the distance appears. This huge blue lake stretches out far beyond as brown mountains loom beside it in contrast against the cloudless sky. Drawing huge crowds annually, Pangong Tso is best known for being a part of the last scene Bollywood’s blockbuster "Three Idiots". This unbelievably lovely 604 sqkm lake is partly in India and China as well. The most fascinating thing here, other than the lake being high up at 4305 metres above msl, is the ever-changing water with different shades of blue, as the day progresses.
A warm bed, beside the lake, is ready for you as you step out for a short ramble post dinner. Floyd’s diamonds have never seemed closer as the stars shine on in the clear night sky.
Day 06 – Pangong to Leh (Druk White Lotus School, Hemis Monastery, Thiksey Monastery,) (150 Kms / 06 hrs)
Today, you will be woken up by calls of the migratory birds. Have a relaxed morning, take a walk along the lake, or go on a photography splurge. No matter how many photos you click, you will never be satisfied. After a hearty breakfast, begin the long drive back to Leh (Latest by 9:00 am) through Changla pass 5,486 Mtrs. Stop for lunch at Karu. Drive past the breathtaking beauty of the Himalayas, making sure to capture unbelievably picturesque vistas. Visit Hemis and Thiksey on the way to Leh. Visit the Leh Market for some shopping or chill in some cafes as it will be our last night in Leh. Overnight at Leh.
Day 07 – Leh – LaMayuru (Secmol visit, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Alchi Monastery, Lamayuru)
Wake up at 8:30 am for a scrumptious breakfast. Freshen up and leave by 9:30 am for SECMOL school visit (the original school of real life Phunsuk Wangdu, Sonam Wangchuk) 99% itineraries do not have this. This is something you cannot miss while in Ladakh. We then leave for the airport to end our trip.
Destination : Accommodation Name
- Srinagar - Deluxe Houseboat
- Kargil - Hotel Rangyul Resort / Similar (01 Night)
- Leh - Hotel Tara Palace / Similar (02 Nights)
- Nubra - Hundar Sarai / Similar (01 Night)
- Pangong - Pangong Sarai / High Lake Camp / Similar (01 Night)