Ranthambore Wildlife Reserve is known for its tigers and is one of the best places in India to watch animals in their natural habitat. Tigers can be easily spotted even in the Day time. The parks deciduous forests are characteristic examples of the type of jungle found in Central India. Other major animals include leopard, sloth bears, Sambhar deer, Nilgai, striped hyena, Rhesus macaque and Chital. The reserve is home to a variety of birds’ plants as well as one of the largest banyan trees in India.
COVID related flexibility:
- Block your seat by paying just Rs.8,000/- and pay the remaining balance 15 days before the event date
- We understand the current situation and have made it easy to change your travel plans up to 15 days prior to your trip's departure dates
- You can choose new dates and/or a new group departure or get a full refund up to 15 days before the trip departure date. Any cancellation after that will be treated as per our normal cancellation policy - https://www.traversindia.com/payments-and-cancellation-policy
- If you or anyone in your family (parents/siblings) have COVID+ and you cancel your trip due to that at the last minute, we will give you full refund (deducting 5% GST) once you submit the COVID+ report to us
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Comfortable AC hotels
- All Meal Cycles
- Jungle Permits
- Safari Charges
- All Ground Transfers
- Train 3AC tickets
- All taxes applicable
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Kind of personal expenses or extra meals or beverages ordered
- Insurance Laundry and Phone Calls
- Bottled Water and soft drinks
- Anything that is not included in Inclusions
- An exclusive experience in India’s royal state
- Food Delicacies of Rajasthan
- Wildlife Safaris & Birdwatching in RTR
- Informative sessions, Slide shows etc.
- A package of stunning events and experiences worth cherishing for the lifetime
Please note: This Tour begins and ends at Mumbai. Participants may choose to reach Jaipur/Sawai Madhpour by either air or road depending on their preference. However, all required assistance will be duly provided.
Day 1: Departure from Mumbai
Departure from Jaipur MMCT-JP SF or GOLDEN TEMPLE from MMCT. (Breakfast in Train)
Day 2: Briefing Session & Evening Safari
Upon arrival, at Sawai Madhopur, 10 mins journey to Hotel.
Participants will check into the hotel.
A small briefing session followed after lunch will set the pace for first jungle safari later on followed by evening meeting at hotel.
Day 3: Morning and Evening Safari
Early morning wildlife safari followed by Breakfast and discussion about sightings.
Afternoon safari post Lunch
After evening refreshments, informative session on biodiversity followed by dinner
Day 4: Shopping session & Safari
Morning Safari followed by Shopping session in local handicraft market.
Check out from Hotel and Proceed to Sawai Madhopur Station to start Return journey.
Day 5: Reach Mumbai
Reach Mumbai Early Morning (5:20am via Golden Temple or 7:40am SF JP)