Listen, real poetry doesn't say anything; it just ticks off the possibilities. Opens all doors. You can walk through any one that suits you.
So just walk in on our campsite and get lost in the world of poetry and music. Chill out by the campsite right on the beautiful beach of Revdanda. We have invited young emerging talent just for you! Feel the cool sea water and sand on your feet, lounge under the starry dome of the night sky, exchange and discover perspectives with poetic personalities, get in sync with the musical ones, carry along the musical instrument of your liking and throw in on an impromptu jam session!
PS. Let us know if you find a better way to spend a weekend which will drown your city life sorrows and leave you rejuvenated! :)
What is included in the tour
- Tent and sleeping mat
- First aid
- Morning breakfast
- Tea / Coffee (morning and evening)
- Barbeque (veg & non-veg)
- Dinner (veg & non-veg)
- Environment fees & expertise
- Photography guidance, etc.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses or extra meals ordered
- Anything which is not included in the inclusions.
- Beach camping with live music
- Witness the beautiful sunset
- Play beach games
- Open mic to showcase your talent
- Ferry ride from Mumbai to Mandva and back
3:30 pm : Meet Travers team at Mandwa Jetty
5:00 pm : Reach the campsite by pre-arranged vehicle
6:00 pm : Relax and enjoy the sunset along with some refreshments and light snacks
7:00 pm : The festivities of the night begin, an awesome experience to be enjoyed with friends, family or just yourself...
Day 2 :
7:00 am: Wake up call.
8:00 am: Free time to enjoy the beautiful beach.
9:00 am: Departure for Mandwa Jetty after Breakfast.
Ferry Timings from Gateway of India
1:30 pm (Reaches Mandwa at 2:30 pm)
2:00 pm (Reaches Mandwa at 3:00 pm)
2:30 pm (Reaches Mandwa at 3:30 pm)
*Participants arriving later than 4 pm will have to pay additionally for any special arrangement of transport
P.S. - Alternatively, you can also drive down to the campsite in your cars. It is a 3 hour drive from Mumbai. Parking space available.
Things to carry:
- A small sack to put your belongings
- Bottle of water (minimum 2L)
- Camera (optional)
- Torch with extra batteries (compulsory)
- Personal medicines, if any
- Mosquito repellent
- Warm clothes